The Sound of the Interlude
Unfeigned style is infused in your gestures, your closets as well as your playlists. This is how we’re cruising this season.
Embrace the interlude with these tunes.
noun co·da \ˈkō-dә\
- : a concluding musical section that is formally distinct from the main structure
- : a distinctive pair of earrings made in 18K gold featuring a variety of carefully selected precious gems
verb ac·cent \ˈak-ˌsent, ak-ˈ\
- : to give special attention to (something)
- : music, an emphasis placed on a particular note or set of notes
- : a stately double ring in 18K gold, featuring a sapphire set against a halo of diamonds.
adverb or adjective le·ga·to \li-ˈgä-(ˌ)tō\
- : music, in a manner that is smooth and flowing
- : an arresting palm band made from two lines of Sterling Silver, enclosing princess-cut sapphires of various shades
noun ru·ba·to \rü-ˈbä-(ˌ)tō\
: a fluctuation of tempo within a musical phrase often against a rhythmically steady accompaniment
: an open ended ring in Sterling Silver with a brushed matte finish
noun vi·bra·to \vi-ˈbrä-(ˌ)tō, vī-\
: a rapid, slight variation in pitch in singing or playing some musical instruments, producing a stronger or richer tone.
: a glamorous ring made of 18K white gold, with pavé-set white diamonds.
noun mae·stro \ˈmī-(ˌ)strō\
: a master usually in an art; especially : an eminent composer, conductor, or teacher of music
: an elegant stretched double ring with a row of white diamonds pavé set in 18K gold
noun min·u·et \ˌmin-yə-ˈwet\
- : a slow, graceful dance that was popular in the 17th and 18th centuries
- : a pair of earrings in 18K Gold with bar-set Sapphires