State Property uses standard US sizing for all our rings. If you know your ring size following a different standard, refer to our Ring Size Chart to find out your US ring size.
If you don't know your ring size, you can measure the circumference of your finger using a tape measure. Refer to the circumference column on the chart to find out your US ring size.
- Your finger size changes significantly throughout the day. It's best to measure your finger a few times, at different times and on different days to compare.
- Each of your fingers may differ in size. This includes the same finger on different hands. Take note to measure the finger that you intend to wear the ring on.
- If your knuckles are the largest circumference of your finger, it's best to measure the circumference of your knuckle and consider that when deciding on your size. We recommend selecting a size that would go on and off your finger easily
- When looking at wider rings, we recommend selecting a slightly larger size.
- When deciding between two sizes, we recommend opting for the larger one.
Our bracelets are sold in various lengths so you can find the perfect one for you. Use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your wrist, and add approximately half an inch so that the bracelet will fit you comfortably.
Our bangles come in sizes XS to XL. Refer to our Bangle Sizing Guide to find out the size that best suits you.
- For a snug fit, find the size closest to your wrist size.
- For a looser fit, go one size up.
If you have any questions about sizing, the State Property team is very happy to help. Get in touch now.